Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Whole Body Vibration Session #2

I know it may seem odd, that I would do such a thing.  I even suprise myself but my second session of my Whole Body Vibration Therapy was yesterday.  When I got there it appears that the power had gone out in the building and recently turned back on. There was a sign by the elevators that said, the power is being restored, please use the stairs.  So of course I said CRAP, I have to walk up 3 flights of stairs!  No joke, I was breathing hard and struggling to get up those flights of stairs!

Okay so I finally made it up the stars and into the Chiropractic office.  I get into the room with the machine and did my 10 minute session.  The machine this office uses is the Turbo Sonic Professional.  This session seemed to be more intense than my first session, I am not sure why, but it did.  Maybe the stairs?  So far I am enjoying it, I can't sense if anything is really happening, but so far I see no harm in it, so I will keep trying it.

If you are interested there are several videos on YouTube about Whole Body Vibrations, but here is one that talks about its benefits.  http://youtu.be/dPOSGhBEOmc  and http://youtu.be/0FDYLqsfRlA

0 comments:

Post a Comment