Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lost Track...

The days are going by way way too fast.  Just thought it would take a moment to update on the happenings.  The juicing is going okay.  I don't know if I have lost any weight yet, but I definately feel the difference in my energy level.  I am struggling with letting go of the caffiene. I always intended to not have coffee in the morning, but I always give into the cravings!    Today I went without coffee this morning and struggled all day with a headache that would not go away.  Advil did not help it at all.  So I ended up drinking soda and the headache went away!  I must stop giving in to the cravings! 

Juicing as I mentioned is going well.  I made a juice with Brussel Sprouts on Thursday I believe.  It tasted okay, but it made me very very gassy.  Friday I did a blend of spinach and apples and that was delicious.  One thing I notice with the spinach is that I don't get alot of juice from the spinach.  I had to juice a whole lot of spinach to get 12 ounces of juice.

Made it back to rowing class today, and boy that class is still tough.  its an awesome workout, but its still a struggle!  So that is all for now.  Not much more to report.  See you on the lip side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment