Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just another Tuesday.

Well let's see...Tuesday April 24th. What a day. Eating wise, not a good day. I started bad and ended bad. I did okay in between..but the bad outweighs the good.
Breakfast:  White Chocolate Latte & a Cheese Danish

Mid AM Snack:  Grapefruit

Lunch:  Kale Salad with chicken


Mid Afternoon Snack (after workout):  Smoothie (it was good and I'll list the ingredients later)


Dinner:  Small Cobb Salad

Late Night Craving:  King Size Kit Kat Bar!  LOL!  Why o Why?

I did okay on my water...I drank about 72 ounces.  Not too bad, but I need more. I rarely say this, but today I really wanted to go to the gym.  I know I WANTED to go to the gym!  Can you believe it?

I didn't do anything to deep. I wanted to lift weights but the weight area aka "THE MAN ZONE" was crowded, so I didn't bother going in.  I got on the treadmill and did another State 4 - Run Your Butt of Workout.  In an attempt to make the treadmill workout harder I attempted to do it on a 2% incline.  I wanted to make it feel the way I felt when I did the program outdoors last week!  And guess what...mission accomplished.  It was hard..I felt like I was gonna die.  With the treadmill to 2% incline..I had to jog slow.  Now I can officially say, I hate jogging slowly!  It just made that 3 minutes of running seem like an eternity!  As you already know the Stage 4 workout is 33 minutes long.  I stayed on the treadmill an extra 4 minutes (total workout time 37 minutes) because I wanted to finish 2 miles in a workout.  And I did!  I was so happy!  I completed 2.12 miles!   Yeah!  Baby!

Okay so my smoothie...it was my after workout food and it so hit the spot!
I have a bag of frozen berries, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries, purchased at Costco's  I filled up the Magic Bullet with the berries, added 2 teaspoons of chia seeds, about 30 drops of my Liver Detox, some apple juice and Voila!  Smoothie!  It was yummy in my tummy!  Doesn't it look delicious?
Berry Smoothie

So folks..that was it...Tuesday in recap.  Talk to you later!



1 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Funny, one of my students said the same thing. They said that I should bedazzle it!

Post a Comment