Monday, April 30, 2012

Taco Bell Fresco Chicken Soft Tacos

Back in May 2011 I had posted an article on my blog from Men's Health Magazine, titled 7 Fast-Food Meals Under 350 Calories.  Well this past weekend, I made use of the article...it only took almost a year!   Here is a link to the article:  http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slideshow/7-fast-food-meals-under-350-calories#sharetagsfocus

Some of the fast food restaurants on the article I don't visit.  But the one that I do visit and absolutely adore is Taco Bell!  I hate to say it, but every now and again, I do have a taste for those crunch tacos or chicken quesadilla!  On Sunday night I wanted something to eat, but didn't want anything to heavy since for lunch I ate wing stop!  So I went to Taco Bell to try the suggested 2 Chicken Fresco Tacos for 340 calories.  So I got two of the tacos and a small Sierra Mist.

The Tacos actually were not bad.  I liked them.  I missed have cheese on my tacos, but I guess some things must be sacrificed for 340 calories.  The tacos themselves are not very filling.  If I had eaten these for lunch, I would have definitely still be starving.  But since it was later in the day, and I already had a big meal, the 2 tacos did the trick.

Overall a good deal!  I welcome any fast food restaurant trying to give us healthier options.  It is nice to have a healthy choice.  After all when it comes down to it, getting healthier and eating healthier...is a choice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment