Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend in Review...

Weekends come and go so fast.  I hate that the weekends must end.

Me..After Spin class!
Well this weekend was good.  I got to Spin class on Friday and did another RYBO stage 4 workout on Friday. Saturdays Spin Class was really good, very challenging but I enjoyed it.  She had us on the bikes for the whole hour!  Most of the other spin teachers just do 45 or 50 mins.  Overall I am loving the spin classes better at Bodies in Motion over 24 Hour Fitness.  I really enjoy spinning...I gotta try to see if I can still ride a bike.  I would love to be on the beach riding a bike during the summer!  

I had an sweet indulgence this weekend!  Strawberry Cheesecake!  It was delicious and it hit the spot!  This was courtesy of Marie Callendar's!  The cheesecake made up for the bad food.  I was not impressed with the food that night! 

Cheesecake w/ strawberries
I made it out this weekend to see this Gospel Play called Midnight Cry!  It was really good!  Probably the best Gospel Play I have seen to date.   http://wilshireebelltheatre.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/midnight-cry-4-28-121.jpg  They are touring the country so if it comes to your town, you should check it out. It is definitely worth it!

Well this week I did more physical activity than I have in a long long time!  I feel it in my body.  I am not sore, but I am just tired!  But I know it is just the beginning stages of getting myself back into better shape.  Well that is all for tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment