Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Plain Jane Monday (Nov 22)

Howdy,   Just a quick drop in.  It is Thanksgiving week!  I love the holidays, this is my absolute favorite time of year.  It was very cold outside.  I am not a cold weather lover, but just feeling the chill in the air made the holidays feel that much nearer.

No Workouts today, it was too cold!  But Here is the eats for the day:

Breakfast
     Whole Wheat Round w/ Pumpkin Butter
     Ham
     Banana

Mid Morning Munchies
     Triscuits, with Wholly Gaucamole! 
     **Wholly Gaucamole is my favorite Guacomole.  Just an FYI!)

Lunch
     Dole Greener Selections Salad
     Italian Dressing
     4 oz of chicken

Dinner
     Home Made Nachos (oops)
I don't know the calories for the nachos.  So today's calorie intake is 1,047 + Nachos. 
Fiber Intake:  22g

0 comments:

Post a Comment