Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tuesday (Nov 9) Recap

Hello...I don't what's happening with me, but I can't seem to stay awake long enough to update my blog at night!  Last night I fell asleep with the laptop on the bed in the midst of me instant messenging my sister.  When I woke up the last message I had from her is, Did you fall asleep?  LOL! 

Well Tuesday was a pretty decent day.  I did not each much in quantity, but I think the things that I did eat were high in calories.  Unfortunately nothing I ate I have calories counts for.

Breakfast
    cup of hot chocolate
    piece of Coffee Cake (made by Veronica in the office)

Lunch (@ the Jonathan Club, had a meeting)
    Turkey Sandwich (turkey, mustard, lettuce, cheese)
    Pasta Salad (really good stuff, went back for seconds)
    Green salad w/ Balsamic Vinaigrette

And honest to God, that was all I ate.  Even when I got home from prayer, I ate nothing!  I will admit I was tempted to go to Popeyes for the 99cent special but I stayed away.  I really really want to lose 20 pounds this month.  That was Tuesday, nothing to exciting or adventerous.

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment