Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Getting over the Hump on Hump Day

The middle of the week is usually a bit rough.  Tired from Monday & Tuesday and I am dreading I still got Thursday and Friday to go!  Oh Wednesday have become like Monday's to me. I reculctantly got my tail out of bed this morning and went to the gym.  I got there 30 minutes later than I would normally go, and the "Man Squad" had already taken over all the weight equipment I like to use.  Men folk..so rude and so inconsiderate! 

Got a little creative this morning and created my own little breakfast scramble! I love eggs, they are very versatile!  The ingredients for this breakfast scramble, was eggs (duh), lentils, and canadian bacon.  I wish I had cheese & some salsa, I think that would have kicked the scramble up a few notches.  But it was still good.  I managed to get a nice balance of protein, fat, carbs & fiber in this meal.  I give it 2 thumbs up.

Breakfast
     4 eggs
     Canadian Bacon
     1/2 cup lentils

Lunch (OOPS not a good lunch)
     Whatever the combo #2 is at Wendys

Snack
     Blackberries

Dinner
     1/2 cup of lentils w/ flax seed
     2 wedges of Laughing cow cheese
Total Calories for the day:  ALOT!  I didn't have the nerve to fill in the Wendy's nutrional information, so I did not complete my entire journal
Fiber intake for the day:  20gs (could be more in the event a double cheeseburger has fiber.  I think it just might!)

Excercises
     Today was probably one of my more activity days.  It's been a while since I did this much.  As i sit here typing my leg muscles are already sore!

     30 minutes Treadmill.  Aerobic Condition Track
     30 stationary Bicycle (extremely boring)  Random Hills, 179 calories burned
     45 minute Neighborhood walk, 3 laps around the forum (just under 3 miles total)
     Walking Route:  http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4162679

That is all I am actually tired and sleepy, so as soon as I hit the Power off buttong ont he laptop, I am hitting the sack.  Good Night All!

Kyra

     
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment