Friday, November 5, 2010

Thursday Recap...

Hola..Recap of Thursday.  I had every intentioin of working out on Thursday, but the excercise gods were working against me

Breakfast
     2 boiled eggs
     Whole Wheat Rounds

Lunch
     2 cups of broccoli
     6 ounces of Chicken

Snack
    Lays Cheddar & Sour Cream Chip (forgot to log calories)

Dinner (my appetite was a bit wierd, but yes this is what I ate)
     2 boiled eggs
     2 cups of corn
Not too bad of an eating day, I guess.  Total Calories for the day  1,326 + the chips
http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809

So I was going to workout after work.  As I was changing my clothes to hit the gym, something posessed me (yes possessed me) to go lay down.  So in the bed I got to lay down...and well you can guess what happened.  So I didn't make it to the gym. 

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment