Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fantastic Fridays....

I am slowly getting myself out of my rut.  I am feeling much better.  My attitude and my spirit has made a turn for the better.  I had an excitement about me today.  This morning I jump started the day with a trip to Walmart to get my relaxer and then headed off to the gym.  Friday mornings is a slow day @ the gym.  I will have to remember that.

Workout
     30min Treadmill (track course) Walk/Jog Intervals
     Burned 363 calories, 1.81 miles completed.
     This walk/jog interval I jogged faster for a shorter period of time.  It was hard!
      I will have to stick with this for a few weeks to build up my stamina. 

Breakfast
    Eggs
    Rice
    Sausage

Lunch
   2 Whole Wheat Rounds
   w/ 1 teaspoon of peanut butter & 1 teaspoon of flax seed

Dinner
     10 lemon pepper wings
     few fries
     Sprite

Went to the movies tonight.  Went to see megamind.  It was okay, very cute.

Kyra
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment