Friday, November 19, 2010

Tiring Thursday (Nov 18)

I could not muster up the strength to get out of bed last night to fetch the computer and update my blog.  So here it is.  I will just keep it short and sweet.

Breakfast
     Whole Wheat Rounds
      Ham
      White Chocolate Latte
      Blue Berries

Lunch
     Can Campbells Beef & Vegetable Soup
     1/2 cup of lentils  (added to the soup)

Snack
     Snack bag of Doritos

Dinner
     Chocolate Atkins Protein Shake
     Chicken
Forgot to log the nutrition info for hte Doritos, I think it was 260 calories.  So total calories was 1700+ for the day..OOPS! 
Food Journal:  http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809
Fiber Intake:  28.5 grams

Workouts
     1 hour of spin class
     This teacher, her name was DeeDee.  It didn't like her at first, she started off all hyper and was telling us to get hyped up.  The class never got hyped...so she simmer her little tail down.  She started the class saying our goal was to burn 500 - 600 calories in the hour.  And I really felt like I did! 

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment