Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Disappionting Tuesday (Nov 23)

Howdy..recap of Tuesday Nov 23rd

Breakfast
     Scrambled Eggs with 3 Bean Blend
     Ham
     Whole Wheat Rounds
     White Chocolate Latte
**As I entered this meal into my food journal this was a high calorie, high carb, high protein, and high fiber meal!.  Calories: 982; Carbs 120.7; Protein 41.8; Fiber: 12

Snack
     Granny Smith Apple

Lunch
     Can of Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup

Snack
     Banana

Dinner
     Dole Greener Selections Salad w/ 4 ounces of chicken & beans, w/ italian dressing.
     Flax seed sprinkled on salad
Total Calories for the Day 1,940 (WOWZERS!)
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809
Fiber intake 37.4 (my highest to date!  Yah me!)

Workout
The reason why today is called disappionting Tuesday is because, it was my normal spin class day.  I get to the gym and all the bikes are already taken!  I was sad! I have yet to try on my new spin shoes!  Well while I was at the gym I figured I may as well do something.  It is hard to do the treadmill when my heart & mind was set on spin class! :0(
     20 minutes of Treadmill; 240 calories burned. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment