Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

The weekend as always flew by.  It is never long enough.  I had a really good weekend!  Watched movies, ate out, it was just a time to get out and get my mind off of things.  Not the greatest eating weekend...but oh well!  It was well worth it.  I have 7 days until I get back on the scale. 

I went to see MegaMind..it was a cute movie.  Not overly funny, but still good.  How could you not love someone that calls themselves megamind!  Then I saw Colored Girls.  It was a heavy movie, but very well done.  I could have done w/o the methaphorical monologues the actresses had, but it was a very good movie. 

Just to keep myself accountable here is a quick run down of what I ate on Saturday & Sunday.

Saturday
     Baked Apple Oatmeal w/ 1 teaspoon of flax seed
     1/2 Atkins vanilla protein shake
     Scrambled eggs (alot of eggs)
     2 pancakes
     2 pieces of bacon
     1 sausage
     apple juice (probably the nastiest apple juice I ever drank)
     2 tacos
     chips & salsa
     1/2 turkey club sandwich
     french fries
     sprite

Sunday
     Baked Apple Oatmeal
     2 pieces of Filet of Sole
     French Fries
    
That is all for now.  Its early on Monday morning and the rain is back.  Time to get back to the tasks at hand.

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment