Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Terrible Gas Tuesday....

Today is day #2 of mission increase fiber intake!  And boy do I have some really bad smelling gas!  It is absolutely horrible!  I am making my own self nauseated by its odor.

Breakfast
     Regular White Chocolate Latte

Snack
     Whole Wheat Round w/ Pumpkin better & flax Seed

Lunch
    Can of Campbells Chicken Corn Chowder w/ flax seed & Quinoa

Dinner
   Large Side Salad from El Pollo Loco
 
Total calories for the day: 1,516 total Calories. 
Food Journal:  http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809
Total Fiber for the day:  23grams

Evening Workout
     1 hour spin class
     *Not sure if I am liking this spin teacher that refuses to get on a bike.  Actually, I don't like it at all!  Well I will have to put that on my list of things not to do when I start teaching spin. 
Off to relax and hit the sack early.  Spin class does that to me!  Ohhh Weee!

Kyra  
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment