Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I have conquered the cold mornings....I Think!!!

Wednesday morning...alarm goes off.  I lay in bed an extra 30 minutes.  Changed for the gym had my shoes on and everything.  I sat on the couch and said I really don't want to go to the gym.  Sat there for a few more minutes and "something" urged me to go for a walk.  So I grabbed a hoodie and off I went!  I had a wonderful 40 minute walk in my neighborhood this morning.  It was cold out there, but I do warm up quickly.  Maybe about after 10 minutes I was warm.

     AM Workout
         40 Neighborhood Walk
         Link to Walking Route:  http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4151374

     Breakfast
          White Chocolate Latte
          Pepperjack cheese croissant

     Lunch
          Whole Wheat Rounds w/ Peanut butter
          Can of Coke

     Snack
          Ice Cream (I was doing so well)

     Dinner
          6 ounces of chicken
          2 cups of corn

I don't know what got over me, but when I got home from work, I had a craving for ice cream.  So i ate the last of the ice cream I had in the freezer.  I feel good today, I am not tired or overly exhausted.  And I did not fall asleep before finishing my blog entry!!!  Whoooo Hooo!  Well I am gonna hit the sack soon.  Since tomorrow is a holiday, I will try to hit the 5:30am spin class.  Wish me luck!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment