Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The day where time stood still

Today was a very slow moving day!  Good gracious, I could not wait for the workday to end!
I said for hte new year I want to stop buying coffee.  So over hte weekend I bought some ground coffee and coffee creamer and said I would starting using my coffee maker at home and make my coffee.  Well low and behold today I actually made coffee at home!  I surprised myself!

Breakfast
     Cup of Home made French Vanilla Coffee W/ French Vanilla Cream

Snack
    scrambled eggs w/ lentils & spinach

Lunch
     Veggie Plate (brussel sprouts, spinach, Ground Turkey)
     Almonds

That was it!  Can you believe it?  Of course not.  Neither can I!  It was probably for hte best.  There were some serious prayer needs today, so its was probably best that  I didn't need much.  So much is going on this world.  It is really a time for prayer and fasting.  People are dying, people are getting sick, families are being broken up, so much anger, hurt, and disappionts that are causing many to lose hope.  Sigh.  I am always saddened when I hear about teenagers that commit suicide.  It's a hard thing to hear.  Whoever is out there that may read this today, tomorrow or 500 years from now, please know that there is always hope! 

Signing off,

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment