Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday..Success

The day started off shaky.  I started my period yesterday and as always I am always in alot of pain the first few days of PMSing.  So this morning and throughout the night I had really back back pain.  Even though I took advils and all that jazz.  I woke up in the middle of the night and grabbed my heating pad.  That seems to be the only thing that helps my back.  Anywho, since my back was killing me, getting out of bed was a challenge.  I get to work about 15 minutes late and I was in a mood.  So what's the first thing I do?  You know the answer:  FIND FOOD!  So here's the eats for the day!

Breakfast
     White Chocolate Latte
     Breakfast Burrito (eggs, avocado, cheese) YUMMIE

Snack
     Strawberry Greek Yogurt

Lunch
    Homehade Salad (lettuce, olives, ground turkey italian dressing)
    Almonds

Snack
     Croissant

Dinner
    Pollo Bowl from El Polo Loco.

Oh this morning laying in bed on my heating pad, was for nothing!  I had a great idea.  I told myself this morning that afterwork, I would walk in the neighborhood and then hit a movie.  And guess what?  I actually did it!  I was so happy for me!   I went to see The Dilemma with Vince Vaughn & Kevin James.  It was a cute movie.  Just okay though, not overly funny. 

Workout
     45 minute Neighborhood Walk in Century City
     http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4246787

So I am gonna go now, so I can concentrate on eating my Pollo Bowl.  Tata!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment