Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tuesday January 25th: Sleepiness!

Man, I am not sure what was going on with me yesterday but I was sleepy the entire day!  I left work about 30 minutes early, went home and got in bed and just slept!  I literally felt drained and exhausted.  I had little energy to do anything.  But I am up, bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning.

Here is the uneventful happenings of Tuesday

Breakfast
     White Chocolate Latte
      Scrambled Eggs w/ spinach & lentils

Lunch
     Veggie Plate (broccoli, spinach, lentils, ground turkey)

Snack (Sadly, I thought it would help give me some energy)
     rice krispy treat
     Vanilla wafers

Dinner
     Homemade Salad (lettuce, olives, lentils, ground turkey, italian dressing)

I think I fibered up too much on Tuesday.  I had so much gas its ridiculous.  And I dont know if anyone has ever experience this but I have really bad gas pains in my back.  Have you had gas pains in your back?  It is really painful!  Sorry to be discussing this, I know this conversation has taken an ugly turn, so I will stop.  Talk to you later!

Kyra

   
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment