Friday, January 7, 2011

Thursday (1-6) Recap & Status

Hello somehow I have managed to be behind a day on my postings.  I hope to get that back on track shortly, but nevertheless here is a recap of yesterday Thurday January 6th.

Breakfast:
     White Chocolate Mocha
     Banana

Lunch
     Cobb Salad
     1/2 Veggie Plate (Spinach, black beans, zuchini)

Snack
     Albacore Tuna
     Can of Coke

Dinner
     Corn

Currently I am sitting here at my desk eating lunch.  I started to think about this week.  I have made it all week on mostly veggies only.  I am even more impressed that I did not stink up the office nor did I crap myself on the freeway or even while at work.  It was not a 100% perfect journey, but I am grateful for the change of pace and to show myself I can do better with my eating. 

Wish me luck for next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment