Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I feel like a little kid....

Howdy!  It was hard staying inside a building today when its so beautiful outside.  I asked to leave work early so that I can go play in the sun!  And I did!  I left work and went to a park.  I should have walked but nah I didn't I just sat and read.  It was a well needed break.

Nothing to exciting happened today.  Again a day of excessive munchies. 

Breakfast
     White Chocolate Latte
      Scrambled Eggs w/ lentils & spinach

Snack
    Bag of Sour cream & Cheddar chips

Lunch
     Home made salad (lettuce, spinach, olives, ground turkey, italian dressing, lentils)

Snack
    Scrambled Eggs
     Cheezits

Dinner
     Subway: Spicy Italian Sub

Overall not the best food day.  Oops!   Until tomorrow!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment