Monday, January 17, 2011

Tired as can be!

Wowzers!  I am tired.

Got up this morning and hit hte scale.  I was satisfied with my results.  I am grateful for any weighloss!

It was another Summer in January day here in SoCal.  So I hit hte beach!  I walked on the beach for an hour and a half!  I learned a lesson today...I need new walking shoes.  My feet are killing me!  I am not gonna lie, it was a tough walk.  When I was heading back to the car, I struggled, I had little life in me!  I am tempted many times to catch a bus on Ocean Blvd Back to my car!  I think I am gonna go to bed right after I finish this.

Breakfast
     White Chocolate Latte
     Pepperjack Cheese Croissant

After walk snack
     banana & water

Lunch
     3 pieces of chicken

Snack
     Cherries (lost count of how many, but it was alot)  I love cherries!
     And more water.

I just finished making my veggies for lunch this week.  I need to wash my hair, but I am so not in the mood for that right now.  So I think I will iron my work clothes and hit the sack early! 

Tata for now!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment