Thursday, January 13, 2011

Recap of Wednesday - Jan 12th

Howdy.  Nothing too exciting happened today either.  Still struggling with the munchies, did better than I did on Tuesday, but I must do better.  I pray for strenght to overcome the munchies!

Breakfast
     White Chocolate Latte
     Cranberry Bagel w/ Cream Cheese

Lunch
     Veggie Plate (Zuchini, lentils, corn & ground turkey)

Dinner
     Home made Salad (lettuce, lentils, black olives, italian dressing)

Snackies for the day:  Sour Cream & Cheddar Ruffles & a Kit Kat.

I was semi-productive.  I got 3 loads of laundry done before bible study.  Yeah me!
I am so looking forward to the days ahead.  We are going to have some wonderful weather!  So ya know what than means for me...It's time to hit the streets! 

Talk to you Later!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment