Friday, September 23, 2011

For the Love of Fridays!!!!!!

I don't know about you, but Friday is my favorite day of the week.  I had a very hard time getting out of bed and making it into work.  The fall weather is rolling in, here in Los Angeles.  It has been darn and extremely fogging in the morning.  The fog makes it cooler in the morning, and the cool air makes me sleepy and the fog makes me wanna stay in bed.  Such a struggle to get going this morning.

Breakfast:     Omelette (cheese, mushroom, spinach), 3 pieces of bacon

Mid Am Snack:  Granny Smith Apple

Lunch:  Kale Salad, Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar,

Dinner:  Salad (Lettuce, tomato, corn, salsa, chicken)  Italian dressing

After Dinner Snack:  1/2 Cucumber

Workout:  30 min Personal Training with Jen.  Today I jogged up a little hill!  What a challenge, but in all honesty, things are getting easier for me to do. As I was working out with Jen, we got to talking about things I would really enjoy doing.  So I told her about my aspirations of going on a hike, and rowing on the water.  She said she would help me get there! 

Oh the release of Killer Elite is out tonight!  I have been waiting so long for this movie and I am gonna go see it tonight.  This is why I am posting this early.  Fret not my friends...no popcorn, or candy...just gonna watch the movie.  Tata!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment