Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hmmm...90%

Man what a week.  A summer cold bad enought to knock me off my feet for a week.  I am almost back to feeling normal.  I still have a bad cough, runny nose, sneezing, etc.  But I do have some strength to myself.  I made it out of the house on Saturday to have lunch with 2 friends.  It was nice to catch up with them.  I have not seem one of them in like 2 years.   

We ate at a place in Pasadena called, La Grande Orange.  Cute little place, nice atmosphere, great food!  I love when I can go to a restaurant and get grass fed beef items!  I absolutely love it!   Well tomorrow is Monday, and I plan on facing the dreaded scale since I missed last Monday's weigh in.  Hope to see you all tomorrow.

And here are some pictures of me in my white dress @ lunch on Saturday!



I feel like the freakin'  jolly green giant.  When I look at myself next to them I just seem so huge!  Note to self:  Don't take pictures with skinny petite people!  HA HA!

Good night all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment