Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Whole Different Kind of Sick....

I am paying a heavy price right now for a bad decision made on Wednesday.  Someone at work made this dish called Posole.  She took it upon herself to make me this huge bowl of hte stuff without checking with me first.  So unfortunately, I was forced to be nice and eat the stuff. 

I got home on Wednesday and was so sick!  It was terrible...really terrible.  Even today, not doing so well, my stomach is not back to normal.  Believe me when I tell ya...Never again!  I tried to not eat so much today, so I could give my stomach a rest, but that so didn't happen!

Breakfast:  Wheat Bagel w/ Cream Cheese, White Chocolate Latte

Lunch:  Pomegranate Paradise Smoothie from Jamba Juice

Mid Afternoon Snack:  Isopure Chocolate Protein Shake

Dinner:  Rally's Cheeseburger w/ French Fries & a pepsi! 

I know..another F today!  Bad eating choices!

Workout:  30 mins w/ Jen.  Lots of heavy weight lifting!  Oh wee...

0 comments:

Post a Comment