Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Quiet day of reflection...

Still under the weather not many exciting things to report.  But I do have some things that caught me off gaurd that just put me in a place to reflect and be happy.

Oddly enough I got into the office this morning, sat at my cubicle and one of the office doors in front of me was open.  I looked in the office, out the window and the sky and the cloud pattern was remarkably beautiful to me!  I tried to capture it on my phone, not sure the picture captures the beauty I saw, but it brought just a sense of peace and relaxation to me!




Breakfast:  Lively Lemonade Detox Drink from Leaf Organics

Lunch:  Cobb Salad w/ Bleu Cheese Dressing

Dinner:  5 piece Hot Wing & Potato Wedges

Late Night Drink:     Druid Detox Drink from Leaf Organics

I made a pit stop to ABS Club LA to visit Jen.  I was going to attempt to go to Group Training tonight, but Jen & Alain said no and that I should wait until I am feeling better. So no training for me today either.  I never thought I would ever utter these words, but I miss my workouts, I miss spin class! 

Well tonight I was browsing old pictures of myself.  Looking at where I was, where I am now, and where I desire to be.  It's very nostalgic!  It's such a relief ... I don't know how else to explain it.  I life long struggle, a life long battle, that I continually lost..I'm finally showing some signs of victory, some signs of progress.  Makes me very emotional, makes me very humble and makes me extremely grateful!  To all things there really is a season.  After all the times of trying...who knew this would be the time?  I sit..astonished! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment