Thursday, September 22, 2011

Morning After Pill for Workouts....I need one!

Recap of Wed Sept 21!
Wow...what a day!  I have decided that there needs to be another Morning After Pill out on the market.  You know a pill you can take in the morning after a grusome workout.  The workout that has you so sore, you can't bend your legs, waist arms, to get yourself out of bed.  Have you been there?  Are you feeling my pain right now?  If you have any connections to any of the major drug companies...please pitch the idea!  I will be a life long customer, if they make such a pill! 


Breakfast:  Coffee, Bagel w/ Cream Cheese

Mid Am Snack:  1 Roma Tomato

Lunch:  Salmon & Kale Salad (Kale, cucumbers, tomato, Feta Cheese, Dill weed, Avocado, Braggs ACV, Juice of 1 lemon, dash of salt & Pepper) 

Mid Afternoon Snack:  Cucumber w/ salsa

Dinner:  Chicken (more chicken than I should have probably eaten)

Workout:  60 minutes Indoor Cycling...24 hour fitness in Hawthorne!!! What What! 
First Class in like 2 weeks.  This was an unplanned workout.  I had a meeting until about 7pm today, but the schedule changed and I became free as a bird!  Then I was torn...should I train with Jen @ 6 or should I go to Cycling?  Decisions Decisions! I chose Cycling!

My Miscellaneous Rant:  It was the Season Premier of Criminal Minds!  One of my favorite shows on TV to watch.  It was so so so good!  I love the the BAU team is back together, JJ, & Prentiss have returned and the group is staying together...Hooray! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment