Thursday, February 23, 2012

Distracted, Yet Again

Man it has been almost a week since I have been on here to post anything. So I just wanted to post a quick blurb as to why I have not been posting.

I bought a new toy last week, and it is now consumming all of my time.  I bought a Kindle Fire and I am in awe, I am completely mezmorized!  I really do love my kindle!  I downloaded 2 books so far.  I am able to watch TV shoes and movies with my 30-day free trail of Amazon Prime.  I can get on the internet, check email, Facebook & even continue playing my wonderful word game Word With Friends!  I love it darely! 

So if anyone out there has been thinking about getting a Kindle Fire...it really is worth it.  I highly recommend it! 

So on a weightloss note, I have been plugging along on this journey. I had a rough few days.  Did a lot of PMS eating...wing stop, ice cream, even had soda! Oh My Oh My!  Spend a couple days sick, nauseated, just had to lay still.  But fret not, I am back on task after my detour.  My Water aerobics class started last night.  It was one of the longest hours of my life!  But it is something new for me to try! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment