Saturday, February 11, 2012

Friday....recap

It's finally Friday!  I waited all week for this day!  I had such plans for the day, but they quickly changed once I got my phone call from Volvo South Bay.  I am finally making the step of faith and going to see what I can do about my car.  I spent part of the evening getting all the junk out of my car.  there is still some junk in there, but not as bad as it looked. 

I pull out my mini-skillet at work today and got to making some eggs.  Its has been a long time since I used it.  But I have fallen in love with all over again!  It is the best $10 I have ever spent!

Breakfast
     Scrambled Eggs
     White Chocolate Latte

Mid AM Snack
    Grapefruit
Lunch
     Scrambled Eggs

Dinner
     Mahi Mahi

After Dinner Snack
     Apple

Workout
     Overhead Chest Press 30lbs 3 sets of 10
     Vertical Chest Press 50lbs 3 sets of 10
     Hip Adduction 70lbs 3 sets of 50
     Hip Abduction 90lbs 4 sets of 25

Workout amusement...below

0 comments:

Post a Comment