Saturday, February 4, 2012

Finally Friday!!!!

Friday has finally made it.  The day started off a bit rocky, but it was a lot better than the previous days in the week.  Still struggling over these security certificates at work, no progress has been made all week!  Crazy.

Breakfast:  White chocolate Latte
Mid Am Snack:   Cucumber
Lunch:  Salad (lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, chicken, lemon juice)

Afternoon Snack:  Fiji Apple

Dinner:  Mahi Mahi w/ Sauted Spinach

Workout:
I attempted to do Stage 3 of the RYBO program.  I got on the treadmill got through one walk/jog cycle and I had to quit!  My shin splints on my left leg kicked up a pain so wicked.  So I just walked on the treadmill. 
  • 20 minutes Cybex ArcTrainer (325 calories burned)
  • 26 minutes Treadmill (280 calories burned)

0 comments:

Post a Comment