Thursday, February 2, 2012

Review of Hump Day...

Well gang not much to report for Wednesday.  It was sort of a crazy day at work. I got home and got to trying to do some repairs on my friends laptop.  That laptop needs lots of work and it took up much of my evening. 

I am happy to report though, I didn't have much of an appetite yesterday.  I went through must of the day not hungry and I truly did not eat much.

Breakfast
     White Chocolate Latte


                                          Mid AM Snack
3 Egg Whites w/ salsa
I took a picture, I have not taken pictures of my food in a while.  I ran out of salsa so I had 2 empty egg whites!

Lunch
Fiji Apple

Mid Afternoon Snack
Fiji Apple
Cup of Yogi Peach Detox Tea

Dinner
Chicken Breast

Again no excercising today.  Sometimes I wonder why I even bother making a workout schedule.  Rarely do I ever stick to it!  The weather should be nice today, it supposed to be in the high 70's so maybe a nice stroll after work will be in order.

That's all folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment