Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Falling on Valentine's Day

Man.  What a day!  I had no idea I would get so caught up in Valentine's Day!  This was a first for me.  I was sending emails, texts, facebook comments about valentine's day.  I wished just about everyone I saw Valentine's Day, which seriously is so out of character for me.  Whats happening to me!  AHHHHHHHH!

Well I took lots of eating liberties on Valentines Day!  I hope they don't cost me too much.  Instead of me breaking down my meals, I will just list the smorgasbord of food I ate through the day.

White Chocolate Latte, 3 hard boiled eggs w/ pico de galla, 1/2 cucumber, tomato, (2) apples, Avocado Bacon Cheeseburger, sweet potato french fries, lots of pickles, and assortment of valentine's day candy. 

I had to get some type of physical activity in and I said you know, tonight would be a great night to go to the gym.  There should not be very many people in there.  And guess what?  There wasn't, I could find parking at 24 Hour Fitness @ 7:30pm what a miracle!  I could actually walk in and get right onto a treadmill...another miracle!

Workout
     30 Minutes Treadmill (intervals)
     400 calories burned, 1.82 miles completed
     Average heart rate 155

Now I know that little 30 minute stint on the treadmill doesn't do much for the thousands of calories I consummed, but I had to do something.  I am so happy to see progress like this.  Every time I get on the treadmill, I am able to complete a greater distance in the same amount of time!  I am excited to see when I will be able to complete 2 miles in the 30 minutes!  Stay tuned!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment