Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Small Victory Monday!

I don't have much to write about today, but I wanted to record my small victory from yesterday, Monday April 30th.  I made it throughout the day without my White Chocolate Latte from Coffee Bean!  Hooray!  I surprisingly had no headaches, but I did feel a little low on energy yesterday, but all is well.

Monday was a rest day for me, I did not exercise.  I am rethinking my workout week.  So far, Sunday has been my rest day, but I may have to change that to Monday.  I am more likely to want to be active on the weekends, especially if the weather is nice.  So I will see how this week goes with changing up my schedule.

Not the best eat day, but here it is.

Breakfast:    Scrambled Eggs & a grapefruit

Lunch:  Salad (lettuce, cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, chicken, Italian Dressing

Mid Afternoon Snack:  Chicken fingers (baked at home)

Dinner:  Spicy Chicken Chipotle Burrito, salad, chips & salsa from El Pollo Loco
Hey I know not the best dinner choice, but what can I do when its free dinner?  Last night we had one of our Walk Meetings for the Arthritis Foundation, and they always provide dinner.  It was good eats!

Well that is all for now!  Talk to you guys later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment