Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Have Hit A Wall...

Well I feel like I have hit a wall...everything hurts.  I have no energy.  I am tired, I am grouchy, I am irritable....I AM SUFFERING FROM PMS!  UGH!

I don't know why I am so surprised.  I seem to be struck with these horrible symptoms every month.  Nothing I do ever seems to make them any better!  Last night I would up in the middle of the night, with the sharp shooting pains in my lower back, and the pre-cramping cramps...I couldn't even sleep good.  But I sit here at my desk and I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open.  I am so drained, I could seriously go back to bed and sleep for like another 8 hours!

So this is the week I will really need to push into exercise, I can't give into the low energy, the tiredness, and the sleepiness!  

I am reminded of a poster a friend has on her blog
DISCIPLINE is doing what yo know needs to be done, even though you don't want to.
So I will try to discipline myself this week to still get some exercise in!  No punking out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment