Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Roller Coaster of Life...

Well here it is Thursday and I have not made any posts!  Life has happened and distracted me from every plan and schedule that I (the dreaded word) have made for myself!

The week started off with my landlord calling on Tuesday evening saying that he & the city have to come and do an inspection on my place on Wednesday!  So I had that oh crap...response.  So Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning, I am frantically trying to cleaning and repair things in my place!  I know this sounds so ghetto, but in the winter, every time I turned on the heater my smoke detectors would go off.  So I had disconnected each and every smoke detector in my apartment!  So I had to first...find where I put the smoke detectors and hook them all back up.  And shamefully, and honestly, I admit, I had have been in a slobbish state for like 2 weeks and I really needed to tend to my cleaning up!  Sucks that I had to do it in such a short span, but at least I can say its done.  I do need to scrub the kitchen floors, and do the sink of dishes, but for the most part...the majority of the house work is done.

Last night I had gotten tickets for a Comedy show.  So of course after work, I had to run home, change and head back out to Hermosa Beach for the show!  So no working out again!  But in all honesty, I had such a great time at that show!  I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard!  It was 2 straight hours of straight laughter!

For the most part I have stuck to my planned meals.  Last night, I did veer off of it with a Sausage, Egg & cheese McMuffin on Wednesday and Taco Bell & Eggs Rolls at the Comedy Club.  I was able to cook on Monday so I had some extra food to add into the rotation of salad.

If all goes back to my original plan...I should be able to get myself into the gym tonight.  I have tutoring tonight, so I hope I can do my tutoring and still have the energy to get into the gym.  That is all I have for you.  Nothing exciting to report just a quick update of what is happening this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment