Thursday, May 24, 2012

Struggling To Get Over The Hump

For some odd reason I am up at Midnight!  This is not usual for me.  Here is a recap of - Hump Day!  It started off rather rocky!  I over slept this morning and got to work late!  I think that Precor machine got the best of me.  I was just knocked out completely.  Not much to report so I will attempt to keep this short and to the point:

Breakfast:   Salad & Coffee
Mid Am Snack:  Cake (Yes....cake~)
Lunch :  Chicken with Broccoli Pasta; can of coke
Mid Afternoon Snack:  Apple & Celery Sticks
Dinner: Rice, Chicken, Pinto Beans
Late Night Snack:  Homemade Berry Smoothie W/ Flax Seed

Chicken & Broccoli Pasta (w/ salsa)
 Workout: 
45 minutes of Indoor Cycling
Frankie is back from her 2 week hiatus!  I really enjoy her as a teacher! Again..class was hard..it sucks how difficult it is to get back in the swing of things after not doing anything for a week.  When I got on the bike  and we started our warm up...I noticed that I was sore in my legs!  I guess those 8 minutes on the Precor did something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment