Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Monday Recap

Monday started off with such promise, such motivation, such hope!
But as you can figure things did not go according to plan!  I don't have much to report other than, I went home after work with the intention of changing and hitting the gym to go kickboxing and well, I fell asleep!  Ha Ha!  Only me!  All those minutes I spent yesterday morning planning out a workout schedule for the week!

Well here is the eats for the day...

Breakfast: Quaker Oatmeal

Mid AM Snack:  Chobani Pomegranate Greek Yogurt & an apple

Lunch:  My salad

Mid Afternoon Snack:  Quaker Granola Bar & A Snickers!  (I know, I should slap myself)

Okay I can't group the rest of my food into a meal cause I never sat down and actually cooked a meal.  I got home, and after my nap I grazed like one of those Happy Cows in the cheese commercials!  I was not "hungry"  but I just keep snacking!

Random Grazing after 5pm:

  • Chicken Breast
  • 2 Kiwi
  • Apple
  • Home-made Smoothie (w/ Flax Seed & Chai Seeds)
I made my way to Trader Joe's and Bristol Farms last night!  You all know how I am such a fan of Sprouts Farmers Market, but I must say, that I think I need to start visiting Bristol Farms a little more frequently!  I always have just pegged Bristol to be expensive...but I was actually able to find 2 produce items cheaper there than it is at Sprouts...Beets & Baby Bok Choy!  I also was able to find Fennel Bulbs in Bristols, and that is something I have not been able to find in Sprouts!  So last night I bought the beets...gonna juice 'em up!

My trip to Trader Joe's was somewhat uneventful...until I ran into the bagged salad section.  And they have a blend of Greens (Mustard Greens, Turnip Greens, Collard Greens, Spinach, & Kale)!  This made me very happy!  So I think I am officially set for everything I need for this week food wise.  

That's all folks!  Talk to you later!  

1 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Thank you for your continued support. Do you have a follow button on your page? I would love to follow your journey. Have a great week. I really wish we had trader Joe's in Canada. Every time I go to NYC I go there and they always have so much fun stuff.

Post a Comment