Friday, May 11, 2012

My Date with the Arc Trainer

As I said I would do I did make it into the gym.  I didn't do spin class, I just did 30 minutes of the Cybex Arc Trainer!  That machine was the death of me the last time I did it.  It has been a long long time since I tried it.  I didn't want to do my normal get on the treadmill routine today, so I opted for the Arc Trainer!
The Cybex Arc Trainer 
 So here is a picture of the machine from the company website.  http://www.cybexintl.com/products/cross-trainers.aspx  I remember the first time I got on this Machine I was at the 24 Hour Fitness in Carson, and I could barely get 15 minutes done!

Yesterday I stayed on the machine for a whole 30 minutes.  Much to my surprise the 30 minutes went by rather fast!  The console for this machine changes too fast I could not pull any data off of it after my 30 minutes was done!  It was a great workout for my legs, I need to spend more time toning those legs of mine!  Within about 20 minutes I was dripping with sweat!  I was wiping sweat off from my head both my arms, and my neck!  I have not sweat like that in a while...It was a great feeling!

Me After Workout
This is a pictured of me after working out.  I am not sure what my hair is doing..but my hair does not do well during workouts.  I always leave the gym looking like a crazy woman!  I don't know if you can see from the picture, but I had those wonderful sweat stains in my mid section!

Enough with my Workout and I will report what I ate for the day:

Breakfast:Bagel toasted w/ butter; Cup of French Vanilla Coffee w/ french vanilla cream

Mid Am Snack:  None

Lunch:  Salad (lettuce, cabbage, carrots, tomato, cucumbers, lemon juice, Italian dressing)

After Workout Eats:  Pollo Bowl from El Pollo Loco ( I amaze myself with this horrible food choices, especially right after working out!)

Later in the night eats:  More Salad

I had a good day today...I won a pair of movie tickets!  And I found out today that my friend is having a boy!  So much good stuff happening in the world!  That's all folks!  Talk to you later.


0 comments:

Post a Comment