Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another rainy & wet day...

The rain is still coming down in California.  I wish it would stop.  I miss being outside and taking walks.  But I must keep on moving so I have to make my way to the gym.   It has been cold since it has been raining.  And I really have little to no "winter" clothes.  So this morning I try to squeeze (literally) into a purple long sleeved blouse I have.  It was not a pretty picture.  I got to work sat down and looked down, and much to my surprise..I was a hot mess!  A serious hot mess!  See for yourself!



After-workout Breakfast
     Atkins Vanilla Protein Shake
     1 chicken Drumstick

At Work Breakfast
     White Chocolate latte

Snack
     2 Bananas

Lunch
     Salad with Italian Dressing

Snack
     Atkins Banana Protein Shake
Total Calories for the day  1519
http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809


Workout
     30 minute on Treadmill Aerobic Conditioning Track (walk jog intervals) 368.6 calories burned.
     This felt alot easier than Tuesdays workout.  Good to know I was able to get back to the swing of things quickly.

Night all!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment