Friday, October 1, 2010

Thursday Recap...

Man these days are flying by so quickly...I can't keep up!
Well this morning I had my first workout of the week.  I didn't do much, but I needed to get something in. So I started off my Thursday morning with a visit to 24 Hour Fitness

AM Workout
     25 minute Treadmill - on the Gluteal track 300.8 calories burned
     Did walk/jog intervals...nearly killed me! 
      
After workout eats
     Atkins Protein Shake

Breakfast
     1/2 of grilled chicken sandwich (leftover from Wednesday)

Lunch
     1 chicken taco
     1 steak taco
     rice & Beans

Dinner
     Deli Trio sandwich
     French Fries
     Sprite

As you can see not a good food day!  I am eating out of my stress and frustrations!  I hope things get back to normal soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment