Sunday, October 3, 2010

Saturday Recap....

Just a very quick post to keep myself accountable and to remind myself that I have a goal that I must continue to work towards.

My eats on Saturday were a bit strange!  Quanity wise, I did not eat much.  The stuff I ate had little to no nutritional value.

So hear is what I ate:
     Hot Dog
    Salsa Verde Doritos
    Slurpee (cherry & Coke Mix)
    Icee frozen pop
    3 tacos
    Steak Quesadilla
    Pepsi
    Cheetos

Saturday was kinda like a semi-depression day.  Why do you ask?  Well earlier this week I got paid.  And on the same day as my direct deposit I had some "unrecognized transactions" in my checking account.  So called Citibank to inform them.  So here it is Saturday October 2nd, and I went to the bank to get a money order to pay my rent.  And now I have $22 to my name until the 15th.  I have an SUV that is needs gas, bills that need to be paid.  I'd like to have food in the house.  But how does one do all that with $22?  Sigh.  It's one of my life's challenges.  I never seem to have enough money to go around.

The Lesson of Trusting in God has been an ongoing test.  One I have yet to pass.  It's a struggle for me..but i guess in every situation and every trial there is an opportunity for me to choose to trust or worry.  Trust or Worry, trust or worry.  For some odd reason I always go to worry!  How or when will my mind click over to just automatically trusting? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment