Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Still fighting a bug....

Yeah.  An early post tonight cause I think I will be hitting the sack soon.  I am still still fighting whatever bug it is I picked up.  I was doing better today until about 6pm.  It started to cool down and I got congested all over again.  So I started running the hot water in the shower.  I sat in the enclosed bathroom with the steam to help me breathe.  It worked wonders while I was in there, but now that I have left, I am all stuffy again! 
I think I will have to invest in a humidifier or a vaporizer.  I need to research both and see which I really need.  I am having a hard time breathing with this congestion. 

Well I did not make it to the gym today again!  But here is my eats for hte day. 

Breakfast
     Pumpkin Spice Latte
     Apple Turnover

Everyother meal:  My Homeade Veggie soup.

I made another pot of veggie soup today.  I like experimenting everytime I make a new batch of soup.  So here is what I put in this batch of soup.

2 cans of diced tomatos
1 Can of tomato sauce
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 head of cabbage (diced)
1 bunch of celery
2 bunches of green onions
3 handfulls of bean sprouts
3 Green Peppers
2 bunches of Cilantro
Water
Lemon Juice to taste
Dill
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Black Pepper
Chile powder

The thing I love with this soup is that every time I can flavor it differently and add any kind of veggies I find.  Most times, I include broccoli, spinach, carrots, corn, cauliflower...pretty much whatever you are feeling like at the moment.  Sometimes instead of making it a tomato based soup, I make with with Liption Onion soup base.  The possibilities are basically endless with homemade soup.  The soup is helping my system detox and its giving me a good cleansing.  I love having the feeling that my intenstines are empty.  It cleans you out so well that you really feel empty on the inside!  Oh well that is all I have for tonight.

Good Night

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment