Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Sorry folks, I didn't have the time to write about my weekend eats.  It as okay.  Not great just okay.  I had a good weekend.  Caught up on my NCIS, CSI, and event watched new episodes of The Event.  The eventt is the most confusing show....but I think I am hooked!

Friday Eats
     Cup of Tea
     cranberry juice
     1/2 chicken wrap
      Side Salad Portion of Chinese chicken salad

Saturday (fasting day)
     Cup tea
     Cup of my homemade veggie soup

Sunday
     Ice Cream
     10 lemon pepper wings from wingstop (it gave me heartburn)
     Ice tea
     french fries
  
So that is it.  Today is a holiday I am so happy!  I am gonna hit the gym later this afternoon and then I have to head over to the Arthritis Foundation this evening.  That is the agenda for the day.

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment