Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lazy Saturday...

Recap of Saturday Oct 16.

I was extremely exhausted Saturday morning I did not get out of bed until 11am.  My legs were sore from the leg presses, and the soles of my feet hurt from standing so long.  I did not work out, so I don't have much to report.  Ran around did my errands and grocery shopping and that was all I did on Saturday.

So here is the eats for the day:
     Breakfast (eaten @ like 12:30p)
          Foot Long Spicy Italian Sandwich from Subway
          Bag of Cool Ranch Doritos
          20 oz Dr. Pepper

     Snack/Beverage
          20 ounce bottle of Pepsi

     Dinner
          Atkins Vanilla Protein Shake

And that was it.  Kinda boring I know, but I guess its better than me overeating!  Talk to you later!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment