Friday, June 17, 2011

French Fry Friday..June 17th

Howdy!  Late post tonight!  I am excited to report, that I just got back from the gym.  I didn't do much, but I needed to get some fat burning in. I am still baffled that after all teh water drinking, I wake up with thirsty and with a dry mouth.  How can this be?  I am really stumped about that. I may have to take a moment to do some research.

Breakfast
     Black Cofee (it's getting a tad easier to get down)
     1/2 grapefruit

Lunch
     Chicken
     Spinach

Afternoon Snack
     1/2 grapefruit
     A few french Fries
     A few sweet potat0 fries

Dinner
    Chicken (had to make it light after my french fry eating)

Water Intake:  193 ounces

Workout
     Treadmill 30 minutes.  Forgot the calories, but it was almost 300 I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment