Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday June 9th...A day in the life of Kyra Clarke

Ahh..the day is winding down and I sit to reflect on what I ate today.  Today not a good eat day!  Over eat badly today!

Breakfast
     White Chocolate Latte

Snack
     Apple

Lunch (I had a meeting it had so many courses)
    Salad
     Grilled Halibut
     Braised short ribs
     Russian potatoes
     Coke
     Mexican Ice Cream
     Raspberry sorbet

Dinner
     Wendys!  I have no idea what possessed me to get in the drive thru!  I could have done without that double cheeseburger, french fries, and root beer!  Sad. 

Calories for the day:  I don't even dare add it up!

On that note, I will go make a cup of my berry detox tea and prepare for bed.  Thank Goodness tomorrow is Friday! 


    

0 comments:

Post a Comment