Sunday, June 19, 2011

Saturday June 18th recap

Hey...I know I am late posting.  But I went out last night!  So that will be the first thing I discuss.  I went to see a play called The Divorce produced by Don Welch.  It had all black actors in it, so I wanted to go see it.  ya know, support my peeps!   It was good, it very funny.  It was good to see some of the older actresses still perform.  Vanessa Bell Calloway, Dawn Lewis (from a Different World), Freda Payne, Dorien Wilson (from the Parkers), Tammi Mack from KJLH and even Tatyana Ali, was in it.  There were others, but I didn't really know who they are.  A little too much cursing..but the play was very well done.  I tried to catch a picture at the end of the play when the whole cast came out.  So lets see how good this picture quality is. 


The other part of my evening was eating at The Counter.  I had never heard of this place until today.  But its a place where you can custom make your hamburger!  They have other fixed burger options on the menu, but what a great idea of being able to custom make a burger!  I loved when the waitress came by and debriefed us on how things worked with the burgers.  She finished up her shpeel with, we also have Milkshakes, and adult Milkshakes with alcohol in them!  Hilarious...Adult Milkshakes!  Oh, they also had the options on your fries to mix them.  You could get half regular fries half sweet potato fries, half fries half onion rings, etc.  Pretty cool spot, I wanna go back!  Here is a link to the restaurant:  http://www.thecounterburger.com/menu/

Okay so now that you know I ate burgers & French fries for dinner you can imagine how my eats were for the day.  So here we go:

Breakfast
     Black Coffee
     Orange

Lunch
    Salad w/ 2 Chicken Breasts

Mid afternoon munchies
   Sour Cream & Cheddar Chips

Dinner
   My Custom Built Burger:  1/3lb meat, lettuce, pickles, bacon, avocado, with Franks Hot Sauce on a multi-grain bun! :0)  The multi-grain bun was to make me feel like I was eating healthy! LOL!
And of course an order of fries, which I had 1/2 regular & sweet potatoes.
Coke

So that's all.  Could have done better on my eats, but hey that was a durn good burger I custom built! 
Talk to you later!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment