Friday, June 24, 2011

Taking it in Strides Thursday...

Wow, I fall asleep so fast at nights, updating my blog at night just has not been working for me this week.

Well for the last 2 days I have been really amped up.  I think my body is beginning to accept the new eating and excercise routine.  I can honestly say..no hunger pains, no headaches...and I stay on target!  Woo Hoo!

And I must admit...I snuck on the scale this morning, I was curious.  The scale whispered oh so gently to me, 355.2.  So I am already down 8 pounds since Monday!  It's not time for partying yet...it's time to keep plugging away and making more progress.

Breakfast
     Yogi Berry Detox Tea

Lunch
     Broccoli & Chicken

Dinner
    Side Salad from Frijoles Mexican Restaurant
    *** I must say this was a very very tasty salad!  I will have to get this again from there!

Workout:  30 minutes Cardio

0 comments:

Post a Comment