Thursday, June 30, 2011

Totally Too Much Food Thursday!

Well Thursday is here! The day I have been waiting for.  Why you ask?  It was BBQ day in the office!  We had a potluck and ordered out BBQ from Phillips!  So now you know why the title is Totally Too much Food Thursday! 

So here we go:

Breakfast
     Coffee

Lunch
     BBQ Chicken Breast
     Spicy Sausage Links
     2 beef ribs
     few pieces of Tri Tip
     Collard Greens
     Sweet Potatoes
     Salad with Italian Dressing

Dinner: Nothing! After all that I ate for lunch I didn't dare put anything else in my mouth!

Workout
     Workout with Trainer Jen
      Cardio:  Treadmill 30 minutes 390 calories burned 1.66 miles completed.

That's all!

I am so excited I didn't fall asleep before posting.  Today the PMS cramps were okay..I made it through the day with little pain.  Thank Goodness!  I hate this time of the month.  I am excited and nervous for tomorrow.  I signed up for a free boxing class in Torrance.  I am excitred to try something new, I just dont know if I will be able to make it through the whole class!  So that is something to look forward to on tomorrows blog post!

Night Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment