Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hump Day...Hungry Day

Wowzilla...I straight went Ramboo today.  I have a headache and I was hungry most of the day.  Why?  Here we go:


Breakfast
     Berry detox Tea
     Apple

Lunch
     Mahi Mahi fish Taco
     Chicken Taco
     Side Salad
    Coke

Dinner: Nothing

Water consumption:  112 ounces...but still going.  I am trying to drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces.  **I realized last night that my urine was turning an unusually dark golden yellow.  So I said to self, Self, its time to get back to drinking water.  I was little concerned that my urine was just a few shades lighter than coke!  :0) 

So over all I did not eat much, probably why I was tired and had a headache.  I made it through the day with no coffee and only 1 glass of coke.

Workout:  30 minutes of Cardio.

Wow.  Gonna prepare tomorrow's lunch and hit the sack.

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment